GradyMinor has worked with a myriad of owners on a wide variety of projects in Southwest Florida to deliver a cost effective design that considers political sensitivities, environmental requirements, land values, and community needs. We pride ourselves on a reputation for personal service and expertise. Our repeat and long term clients, from both private and public sectors, include Collier County Government, City of Naples, City of Bonita Springs, Bonita Springs Utilities, Lee County Public Works, Gulf Bay Development, WCI® Communities, and Pulte® Homes.
GradyMinor has a diverse team of personnel whose local experience working in planning, zoning, land development code, public involvement, development and survey review, and rendering; coupled with our extensive local experience, makes GradyMinor the clear choice to efficiently execute all of your planning needs.
Our planning services include:
- Due Diligence and Site Analysis
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Planned Unit Developments
- Conditional Uses and Special Exceptions
- Administrative Deviations and Insubstantial Changes
- Land Development Code Updates and Amendments
- Permit Monitoring and Support
- Expert Witness Testimony
Wayne Arnold, A.I.C.P.
Secretary, Principal Planner