GradyMinor has worked with a myriad of owners on a wide variety of projects in Southwest Florida to deliver a cost-effective design that considers political sensitivities, environmental requirements, land values, and community needs. We pride ourselves on a reputation for personal service and expertise. Our repeat and long-term clients, from both private and public sectors, include Collier County Government, City of Naples, City of Bonita Springs, Bonita Springs Utilities, Lee County Public Works, Gulf Bay Development, WCI® Communities, and Pulte® Homes.
GradyMinor has a diverse team of personnel whose experience working in planning, zoning, land development code, public involvement, development and survey review, and rendering; coupled with our extensive experience, makes GradyMinor the clear choice to efficiently execute all of your planning needs.
Our planning services include:
- Due Diligence and Site Analysis
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Planned Unit Developments
- Conditional Uses and Special Exceptions
- Administrative Deviations and Insubstantial Changes
- Land Development Code Updates and Amendments
- Permit Monitoring and Support
- Expert Witness Testimony
Wayne Arnold, A.I.C.P.
Secretary, Principal Planner